CogMIR 2015 Seminar Details:
The fifth annual seminar on cognitively based music informatics research (CogMIR) will be held on Saturday, September 5, 2015, at Ryerson University, Toronto. The seminar will focus on cognitive approaches relevant to music informatics research, inclusive of music similarity, music emotion, music analysis and generation, music information retrieval, and computational modelling.
Keynote speakers for CogMIR 2015 are:
Invited speaker for CogMIR 2015:
Click here for a preliminary Program (last updated on August 26, 2015)
CogMIR 2015 Highlight
New Scholar Prizes: Pandora has generously provided funds for this meeting that will enable us to support prizes to new scholars (students, postdocs) for best paper and best poster presentations.
CogMIR 2015 Scientific Advisory Board
- Geraint Wiggins, School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, Queen Mary University of London
- David Temperley, Eastman School of Music, University of Rochester
- Daniel Müllensiefen, Department of Psychology, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Matthew Woolhouse, Digital Music Lab, McMaster University
- Johanna Devaney, School of Music, Ohio State University
- Michael Schutz, Maple Lab, McMaster University
- Jonathan Berger, CCRMA, Stanford University
One-day Seminar: September 5, 2015, 9 am – 5.30 pm
Click here to register for CogMIR 2015.
Late Student Registration: CA$50 + 2.24 processing fee
Late Non-student & Postdoc Registration: CA$75 + 2.87 processing fee